Today I want to show you the production of very simple but lovely bracelet. It is based on the famous bracelets Vietnamese
Make a bracelet in one turn.
Materials for the bracelet:
- A thick cotton cord is 0.7 - 0.8 m
- Monofilament / synthetic yarn / thread last nova Ja;
- faceted beads coil 8 mm 12 pieces;
- delicate beads 8 mm 6 pieces;
- toning quartz beads 8 mm 3 pieces;
- decorative button.
- Needles for beadwork;
- scissors. This is a scheme for Termination edge beaded items, called "American." The scheme is very versatile and is suitable not only for beads! With this scheme, one can do a lot of different products.
For this bracelet scheme will be as follows:
Fold the cord in half, dress decorative buttons and ties underneath the knot. Lace monofilament hide on the inside of the lace, the reliability can be made a few stitches.
Stretching the thread forward a couple of millimeters on one of the laces. Begin to fix faceted beads coil between the threads, as shown, grabbing one by one each end of the string. If the beads are to revolve and fall out of their seats, can be done on each of two stitches to hold tight.
Sewn beads placed between them - toning quartz. Try the bracelet on his hand; when the length is sufficient to tie the knot right next to the last bead.
Stitch bracelet in the opposite direction, using an inverted pattern. This will give the product strength and align the small bumps.
The starting point of the band, I ask the knot again, it is hid monofilament knot, securing it a few stitches.
On the free ponytail bracelet tying another knot or two nodes. A distance equal to the diameter of the first buttons.
Cut the excess cord, and bracelet-ready!
In this scheme, you can make different decorations. Next bracelet is similar to that shown.
And a couple of bracelets in the same way.
That's all, dear readers!