With the onset of autumn is increasingly lost the mood and reduces efficiency. What can we do to not feel squeezed like a lemon? This will help 7 simple tricks that will improve health, increase efficiency and help to remain in good spirits despite the overcast weather outside.
1. Fill in the diet of larger fish dishes. Contained in fish omega-3 help reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer. Due to the increased content of these acids in fish can get rid of depression. Scientists have confirmed that omega-3 reduces anxiety, and also reduces the symptoms of certain mental disorders. Residents of some countries (Taiwan and Japan), in which fish is the basis of power, much less likely to suffer from bouts of depression than their Western neighbors.
2. Use small plates. Studies have shown that an overwhelming number of people do not stop until you eat all the food that is on your plate, even if you do not feel strong hunger. Quite often, it is more than necessary. If you use large plates, but apply less food, it will not act. When a person sees a large plate contains little food, then it seems this is not enough to satisfy your hunger. And if the same amount of food put into the small plate portion takes all the space and the illusion that the food is small, does not arise. And, therefore, it is unlikely you will want to supplement. Perhaps that is why the restaurants serve food in large dishes. After all, they would be profitable for you to make an order for a couple servings of supplements!
3. Smile. Even a forced smile with his lips can improve mood. A sincere smile can convey love and joy to nearby people. Most people are able to subconsciously distinguish genuine smile from an artificial smile. With a tight smile involving only the lips, and those who are truly happy, smiling and his eyes. Smile! After smiling people cause to themselves more sympathy and trust in others.
4. Do not neglect walks. If you suddenly feel that squeezed like a lemon, performance fell just walk down the street 15 minutes. It was a walk, but do not sit in a cafe. The result you will see as soon as they return to work: tiredness will pass, and you can easily concentrate on solving any problems of workers.
5. Visualize. Studies have proven that success in the imagination plays an important role. Visualization - a representation of a positive result. Several times a day, imagine how you reached your goal - and this is the first step in the direction of your dreams. This method can be used in sports: you can every day to mentally visualize how you are doing a particular exercise, hone in mind all the traffic - and as scientists say, this practice over time will result.
6. Start a blog. According to scientists, it is a good help in dealing with stress. Even if you are a very busy person, highlight just 5 minutes a day, then to put on paper their feelings, experiences and emotions. It relieve stress and even increase the level of efficiency. If you are already in a blog, start recording it their daily achievements. This will help build on the success and self-esteem. Another blog can be used to record your goals. So they are always before my eyes, and reach them will be more likely.
7. Do not be too lazy to take a warm shower before bedtime. Whatever you are tired at the end of the day, always find the strength to undress and walk to the bathroom. A warm shower will wash away the dust from the street and the body will quickly go to sleep. After all, when you come out of the shower and go to bed in the cool, the body temperature decreases slightly, it slows down the metabolism and catches drowsiness. Even if you do not feel this effect, imagine how much more pleasant to sleep, feeling fresh and clean.